Security Engineer – Senior, Prague, Czech Republic
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer to join an International Network Operator & Cloud Services Provider.
Working as part of their Engineering Group which is based across 2 sites, you will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance and development on their global Networks/Datacentres to ensure this is performing to the required standards.
As well as running projects for both internal and external customers, you will act as the final escalation point for any Security related incidents, working on complex problem across a variety of security technologies.
To be successful in the role, it is likely that you will have some or all of the following:
- Expansive knowledge across network and security devices (ideally within a Cloud or Hosting environment)
- Previous experience in an Implementation or Support position working directly with either Cisco, F5, Juniper, Palo Alto or Checkpoint
- Extensive knowledge in the troubleshooting of internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP)
- Experience working towards service management best practice (ITIL)
- Network and/or Security Certifications e.g. CCNA, CCNP, Juniper, JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, CCS
- Professional approach to your work
- Experience working directly with customers and able to stay calm under pressure
- Positive personality with strong interpersonal skills
If successful, you can expect:
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience and the seniority of this role
- An international working environment, employing many nationalities and cultures
- Extra days holiday
- Lunch vouchers
- Paid sick leave
- Regular Company events
Should you be interested, or require more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively apply directly to this advert.
Important – Please read this text and copy it into your email together with your application: I agree that the Indago Recruitment s.r.o. ID No.: 05438632 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.