2018 was another successful year for our Client, as well as numerous industry awards for their products and solutions, their Prague office has grown dramatically almost doubling in size and this growth has been replicated throughout EMEA.
With growth comes opportunity, and we are now actively seeking to hire an HR Generalist to be responsible for providing HR support to a number of European locations primarily within CEE and DACH.
Reporting to the HR Director, you will join a team of 4 HR Generalists based in strategic locations across Europe and will provide full employee lifecycle service to approx 300 people as well as being involved in local and regional HR projects
Some of your responsibilities will include:
• Serving as the main point of contact for employees and managers for related HR matters
• Provide HR administration services which will include generating employment contracts, managing benefit enrollments, supporting immigration & visa procedures etc.
• Manage the new employee onboarding process and consulting with managers to successfully set new employees for success
• Enter ad audit data in the HRIS
You will need the following experience/skills:
• 5+ years experience working in an HR Generalist / HR Administration role
• Providing broad HR Support across different European countries
• Good knowledge of local labor laws
• Ability to multi-task and think and react quickly
• HRIS experience
• Advanced level of English
It’s NOT essential, but, would be nice if you have:
• Experience in a technology company
• Another European language
Why should you apply?
• A competitive fixed salary commensurate with experience
• 6 Weeks (yes, 30 days!) holiday
• On-Hire Stock with additional stock awarded subject to your performance
• Laptop, Mobile Phone, meal vouchers, multisport etc..
• The opportunity to work in a fast paced environment
• Structured career progression which could lead to a full HRBP position over time
• Strong team spirit and collaborative culture